damnit, X is crashing *every* time I run 3dmark2000

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Mon Jun 21 23:30:59 CDT 2010

On 06/21/2010 08:48 PM, Dan Kegel wrote:
> And always after test 17 of 20, I think.  I updated to the latest
> nvidia driver supported by Ubuntu 10.04, no change.
>
> The crash persists even with WINEDEBUG=+d3d,+d3d7,+synchronous.
>
> I guess my next move is to drop 3dmark2000.

This is exactly what I had hoped to happen when I experimented with
putting Wine's test suite in checkbox (Ubuntu's main QA tool).  I'll see
if I can add yagmark to it too and then send it upstream so the tests
get run semi-regularly on maverick.

Maybe then we won't end up with a crashing driver in the release.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie