msvcr90/tests: Make test_invalid_parameter_handler() static.

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Wed Jun 23 07:30:08 CDT 2010

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, testbot at wrote:

> Hi,
> While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
> Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
> wrong, but could you please double-check?
> Full results can be found at

Apparently the test systems don't have this library. In fact this
library seems to be very rare: apparently only of the test machines has
it on

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
    I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...