Wine on cygwin now compiles!

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Sun Jun 27 03:59:54 CDT 2010

Is there any real, practical interest in Wine on Windows?
I've been making some progress in this direction recently (though I
think my approach would be to have a ported, NT-version of
wineserver.exe which just uses native functions of the OS instead of
emulating them over cygwin, which emulates those features using its
own code once again; discussable anyway).

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.