Documentation - Reference to MSDN?

Max TenEyck Woodbury max at mtew.isa-geek.net
Wed Jun 30 10:22:51 CDT 2010

I've been reading the Wine code and noticed that some of the external
interfaces are practically undocumented. I did a web search on some of
the names and found descriptions in MSDN.

I realize that copying the information from MSDN directly into the code
is a poor idea  (like copyright violation) so I have a couple of questions:

1) Would including the URL of the MSDN article be useful/a good idea?

2) Would enumerating coded values and flags be allowed?

3) Where should data structures be documented?