Problems compiling Wine 1.1.39 in Solaris 10

Dimitris Vikeloudas dvik at softcase.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 06:05:55 CST 2010

Hi there

I am trying to compile wine 1.1.39 for Solaris 10 x86 technology.

I stack on compilation errors of the acledit dll. I am not sure how to
proceed forward.

I used ./tools/wineinstall and the latest GNU tools as I download them
from http://www.sunfreeware.com/indexintel10.html

More specific I use the following versions
 gcc: 3.4.6
 as: GNU assembler 2.20
 ar: GNU ar 2.20
 make: GNU make 3.81
 flex: 2.5.35 (my compilation from the sources above)
 bison: GNU Bison 2.4.1

For your information find in the attached file the results of running wineinstall & the compilation errors.

Thanks

Dimitris Vikeloudas
Linwood Software Ltd.