OpenCL apps

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at
Fri Mar 5 08:35:57 CST 2010

The main thing we lack at this point is an opencl32 -> libCL (or is it
libopencl) wrapper. Though it might be wise to wait a bit with it
since the library isn't stable yet. Right now vendors have their own
libs but it seems to be moving to an ICD mechanism similar to opengl.
This might influence the design.