RFC: development of RAS / Modem dialup

Gerold Jens Wucherpfennig gjwucherpfennig at gmx.net
Sun Mar 7 04:29:41 CST 2010

Hi Jeff,

I don't know if I can do all the development work,
because it sounds really difficult.
I want to run a particular application called
"WEB.de SMARTSURFER". It's a dialer to get
the cheapest internet connection (in Germany).
Where I live I have DSL, but not when I visit my relatives.
There I have only a slow internet connection by modem.

Right now I want to develop a static rasphone.exe
I want to do the UI work first. Maybe I will be able to put
some things into the WINE DLLs.

In a few days/weeks I want to publish a first rasphone.exe
with its GUI and reading/writing the configuration.
I still don't know how to do the real work, i.e. the CONNECT.
Can someone help me with that work?

Regards,
Gerold