Wiki - 3D driver issues

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 06:23:31 CST 2010

Hi,

Multiple times a day you encounter people who can't get 3D working in
Wine. I'm getting so sick of these questions, that I decided to start
a new page on the Wiki.
http://wiki.winehq.org/3DDriverIssues

Feel free to add more information to it. I don't want it to give
detailed instructions on how to install drivers but more a page which
gives hints on what is wrong and which points people in the right
direction to solve the problems. In case there is a distribution
specific issue like LIBGL_DRIVERS_PATH on Ubuntu, such a thing could
be described there in short.

Roderick