rpcrt4: Added stub function CreateStubFromTypeInfo

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 04:51:52 CDT 2010

On 22/03/2010 11:06 PM, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
Hi Nikolay,

>> + return E_NOTIMPL;
> Displaying messagebox is a bit questionable, ExitProcess is even worse.
> If you mean here that native oleaut32 uses this call, a general FIXME is
> enough. If you really don't want to survive from such call you don't
> need this stub at all.

Its better to warn the user that the oleaut32,rpcrt4 pair isn't right,
so they can possible fix the problem.

The program *will* crash after this call unless valid data is passed
back, so termination allows the application to possible clean up.  In my
case it allowed a sub process to die without crashing the main program.

Best Regards
  Alistair Leslie-Hughes