Congratulations!

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:55:57 CDT 2010

2010/3/30 Juan Lang <juan.lang at gmail.com>:
> Hi Matteo, just wanted to congratulate you on getting your
> DRDXAssembleShader patches accepted.  I know it can take a fair amount
> of persistence to get something substantial committed, and it seems
> that many lack the patience.  Well done!
> --Juan

Thank you very much! It required quite some time (mostly because of
other things stealing time from Wine hacking) and this is not the end
of the story, many more (smaller) patches will be needed to complete
the implementation.
Anyway I really appreciate this, I think I'm going to print your email
and hang it somewhere in my room. :)