Remove variable doRecursive which is not really used from WCMD_for.

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Sun May 2 15:31:13 CDT 2010

On Sun, 2 May 2010, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
> Please use consistent naming for patches and mail subjects. It's
> described in http://wiki.winehq.org/SubmittingPatches.
>
> I'm not sure it makes sense to resend all these, but GERALD: as a
> start word is unacceptable of course.

Indeed, four or so patches with that in the Subject sneaked through.
This simply was a mistake on my side last month (and Alexandre was
so kind to fix it up).

As for prepending what basically seems to be `pwd | xargs basename`
(but not exactly), I updated my script to take that into account.

Thanks for the advise!

Gerald

PS: It's somewhat funny that after contributing for elven years,
the first time someone complains about my mail subjects is a week
or two _after_ I switch over to using git format-patch. ;-)