Wine looses a bit gaming and wins mobility?

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Wed May 5 14:34:34 CDT 2010

Hi Folks,
Steam seems to add a Linux client in the near future, so maybe Wine will not be needed anymore for that. or did i get something wrong?
That might reduce our "market share" a bit as i guess that many Wineusers play steam games.
On the other hand Intel presented its Z600, which is basically x86 but without IDE, SATA or a BIOS. Thats the reason that it cant run Windows.
So Linux runs and so should Wine i guess. So we might see some mobil advantures in the near future?
--

Best Regards, André Hentschel