How to change text on winehq.org ?

Andrew Eikum andrew at brightnightgames.com
Thu May 6 10:54:50 CDT 2010

On 05/06/2010 09:48 AM, Marco Meijer wrote:
> If make the packages for mandriva on sourceforge. And the text on the
> download page on the website (winehq,org) for mandriva is getting old.
> Who can I write a mail to change the text ? I already tried web-admin ad
> winehq.org some weeks ago but no reaction so far.

I think you'll want to make a patch against the website git repository.
  See <http://source.winehq.org/git/website.git/>.  You can send the
patch to wine-patches as usual.  The file you probably want to edit is
templates/en/download.template.  I'm not sure how translation changes
get propagated.

Make sure to note in the subject that it is for the [website] project.
That will help the maintainer pick it out of the patch stream.

Andrew