mshtml/tests: Fix return value of ActiveScript_SetScriptState.

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Fri May 7 16:47:33 CDT 2010

On Mon, 3 May 2010, Jacek Caban wrote:
> On 5/2/10 9:16 PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> IActiveScriptSite_OnStateChange is described to return S_OK upon
>> success, so instead of ignoring its return value and unconditionally
>> returning S_OK it strikes me that we should return its result instead.
> In this case returning S_OK is fine, but there is missing test for
> OnStateChange return value.

Hmm, but if you look at the patch, in those cases we call OnStateChange,
we actually pass on it's return value:

    hres = IActiveScriptSite_OnStateChange(site, (state = ss));
    return hres;

And that is "S_OK if successful" according to MSDN.  Perhaps you could
follow up with a patch to refine what we have now?

Gerald