gdi32: use usp10 to optionally generate glyphs for bidi strings

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Fri May 14 07:18:19 CDT 2010

Hi Dmitry,

   I know this is not official MSDN documentation but this appears to
disagree with you. http://www.catch22.net/tuts/neatpad/11

It also makes sense to have all the complex script processing logic in
one place instead of spreading it out and duplicating it.

Why do you say that Windows gdi32 does not use usp10?  I do not see a
direct dependency but I have not traced inside to see if it is doing
LoadProcAddress or the like.

-aric