winecfg audio tab contents

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Thu May 20 09:36:05 CDT 2010

Hi,

Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
>After 1.2 is shipped the audio tab will be all gone anyhow. :)
You wrote "After" and not "With/when". Experience with 1.0 is that
it's used even nowadays by some, so we can assume the same with 1.2.
Therefore, the audio tab ought to work in 1.2 even if 1.3
switches to OpenAL the week after the 1.2 release.

>+ if (wodMessagePtr && wodMessagePtr(0, DRVM_INIT, 0, 0, 0))
When I'll be back on the Mac next week, I'll test whether your
suggestion perhaps (hopefully) makes bug #14052 go away.

Regards,
 Jörg Höhle