Release plans

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:17:25 CDT 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Damjan Jovanovic <damjan.jov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Everything in the .png generation looks bog standard, but maybe MacOS
> doesn't like our PNG comment. Try remove that ppng_set_text call in
> winemenubuilder's SaveIconResAsPNG and see if it helps?

I've tried with other PNGs before that we've not generated. Take a
third party png, edit the Info.plist and change the icon entry to
instead of pointing at the icns file point at the new Png image. Of
course I've tried this on Leopard, perhaps the behaviour is different
on snow leopard, I don't have a copy of it here.

--
Steven Edwards