crypt32: use ret in compareStore() (try 2)

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Sat May 22 12:09:35 CDT 2010

Hi Austin,

+    SetLastError(0xdeadbeef);
     ret = CertSaveStore(store, X509_ASN_ENCODING, CERT_STORE_SAVE_AS_STORE,
      CERT_STORE_SAVE_TO_MEMORY, &blob, 0);
+    todo_wine ok(ret && GetLastError() == CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND,
"CertSaveStore failed. Expected CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND, got %d\n",
GetLastError());

In general we don't check last error when a function succeeds.  I
think an ok(ret, ...) would be fine here.

Also, I think it's neater to print crypt errors as %08x, as the errors
are generally 0x8009....

Thanks for fixing this, I was just sloppy not to have checked ret in
the first place!
--Juan