make "bisected" a keyword in bugzilla?

Wolfram Sang wolfram at the-dreams.de
Sat May 22 19:47:07 CDT 2010

>> but this isn't going to happen of course for obvious reasons (some
>> reporters don't bother to respond in months). If no test was performed
>>> a developer will see a report anyway, searching for a module of
>> interest.
>
> I still think that REGRESSION != BISECTED, but i don't argue or enforce

That was my main point. REGRESSION is the status before the bisect,
BISECTED is after, being a lot more narrow. For someone who likes to
tackle a bug once in a while, this can make a huge difference. For me,
bisecting is not exactly thrilling. So, BISECTED would be the connection
point for people like Wylda (doing bisects) and me (doing code).

Regards,

   Wolfram