too much dynamic loading?

Steven Edwards winehacker at
Sun May 23 22:58:54 CDT 2010

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 5:20 PM, James McKenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at> wrote:
> I'm referring to the 'little' things, like openssl.  MacOSXs version is not
> the same as Linux.  Also, the level of library support varies greatly
> between versions of MacOSX.
> See my reply to Ryan for more on this.
> Also, we have to keep in mind that there are still Intel Mac users that are
> running MacOSX 10.4, which did not come with X11 installed.

Not counting in this but, in the past I spoke with Alexandre
about putting together a Winesupport.Framework or some such that would
contain all of the libraries required for an offical OS X release and
he was not opposed to linking to it on and making it part
of the support requirements. The problem is that putting this package
together and maintain it is going to require a bit of heavy lifting.

Steven Edwards