Call for translators

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Fri May 28 03:32:40 CDT 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 12:52, Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The code freeze for Wine-1.2 has started and we are now in a weekly
> release candidate cycle. This is an ideal moment for translation work.
>
> The current translations status page
> http://source.winehq.org/transl/index.php shows four (4) languages at a
> 100%. Please help us have more fully translated languages for Wine-1.2. Also
> fixing the errors in the translations (21 languages affected) would be
> greatly appreciated.

Regarding the translation percentage in
http://source.winehq.org/transl/index.php, especially
the pedantic mode, is it possible to mark some of the warning as non
valid (e.g. when the translation
is the same than the English version, which sometimes occurs in French
[e.g. "OK"])?

Marking resource files for these occurrences is probably non
desirable, but what about something like a
probably some kind of "language-specific-warning-exclusion-system").

Is that feasible?

This would allow an easier review of the warnings Pedantic mode gives.
<...>
> ---
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.