RFC: msvcrt: support dates after year 2038 in mktime64

Robert Wilhelm robert.wilhelm at gmx.net
Sun May 30 13:07:18 CDT 2010

Hello James,

seems I should better send patches as attachments.
http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=2393 was more successfully.

I am not sure I got your question.
On 64bit unix systems (which have 64bit time_t), mktime() will support
dates after year 2038. There is no need for my patch.

Windows has mktime and _mktime64() already for ages. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem

Is it currently a problem to use gmx.net to send email to winehq?
I could use my googlemail acount instead.

Regards,
Robert