First contact

Andréas LIVET andreas.livet at
Wed Nov 3 16:39:06 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Sorry for flooding, but I'm stuck with my bug, I try several debug output
channel (+heap, +snoop etc.) but the log shows nothing.

It's like I click on the "start" button and boom! Access_violation
exception. And what's weird is that the game is still running. I thought
that an access violation exception causes the application to crash. Here I
can do an ALT-TAB then go back to the game. The music still playing, the
background image still here, the mouse still moving.

Is that normal?

I updated the bug with my log file :

I really don't know where to look. Any hint??

There must be a way to know what causes this exception, no?