Website copyright notice?

Jeremy Newman jnewman at
Wed Nov 10 09:50:36 CST 2010

I have never bothered to license the web code as I don't really care who
uses it for what. I guess that would make it a BSD license.

As for the logo, I cannot speak for that. I don't remember who created
the original version of the logo. The new version used on the website
was created by Jon Parshall at CodeWeavers.