mshtml/tests: Add some broken 2k8 values

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Thu Nov 11 08:26:11 CST 2010

Hi André,

On 11/10/10 9:01 PM, André Hentschel wrote:
> That really only happens on some 2008:
> http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/mshtml:htmldoc.html
> ---
>   dlls/mshtml/tests/htmldoc.c |   16 ++++++++--------
>   1 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

AFAIR these failures are regression after commit
3b20cb11c8c61f141950bc5c71cfae14a35deea0. Looking at the patch it seems
that these failures are strange and unexpected. Given that it worked
before, we should be able to make it not without using broken() macro.
Otherwise we won't be testing refcount leaks on Windows just because
exactly one box has strange behavior.

Jacek