Compilation error with latest wine

Robert Kim App and Facebook Marketing evdo.hsdpa at
Sat Nov 13 16:51:06 CST 2010

Reece, Thanks!

Scott.. .please do let us know if this works out or if there's another
bug... I'm dealing with the same issue

>> make[2]: Entering directory `/build/buildd/wine1.3-1.3.7/dlls/atl'
>> ../../tools/makedep  -C. -S../.. -T../..  atl_ax.c atl_main.c
>> registrar.c rsrc.rc
>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/build/buildd/wine1.3-1.3.7/dlls/atl'
>> This is on my test PPA which has a new ia32-libs that makes the
>> gstreamer codecs work on 64 bit, but that shouldn't affect 32 bit
>> compiling at all.
> The issue is that atliface.idl was moved to the include directory and
> its content was changed.
> If you are doing an incremental build of wine pulling in these changes
> together, there is an atliface.h left over in the dlls/atl directory
> containing the old contents. The build is then picking that up.
> As a result, you need to delete the dlls/atl/atliface.h file (like
> Paul Virens described) and re-run ./configure.
> Everything will then build.
> HTH,
> - Reece

Robert Q Kim
Clothing Manufacturer and Garment Production
2611 S Coast Highway
San Diego, CA 92007
310 598 1606