how to use wcslen() in wine?

飞翔 gengjia.ding at
Mon Nov 15 02:39:58 CST 2010

hello, I'm developing under Wine environment.
    I'm using Unicode and I want to be able to use standard library call wcslen, but I don't know how to change my C library from the native glibc C library to the msvcrt C library.
    As it is described in "Winelib_User's_Guide":"In these cases you should use msvcrt to provide your C runtime calls.
  import msvcrt.dll
to your applications .spec file."
I'm using wineg++ to compile the .cpp & .h files, there is no .spec file, how can I import the DLL?
May you please help me? Thanks very much!

     Where there is a will, there is a way!

 Computer Science and Technology, South China University of Technology
 Email: gj.ding at
          gengjia.ding at
          gengjia.ding at
  Mailing Address: 339, Building C12, SCUT, Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center, Guangzhou, China