oleaut32/tests: added tests for negative fractional variant dates.

Jeremy Drake wine at jdrake.com
Sat Oct 2 01:36:36 CDT 2010

Oops, those empty parens () were intended to cite the URL for the article.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it now.  However, I found an MSDN page
that describes the behavior I am testing here:

This is actually documentation of a .NET method, but see the Remarks
section for a description of the format.

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010, Jeremy Drake wrote:

> I recently read an article () mentioning some of the oddities that show up
> in negative variant dates with non-zero (midnight) times, and I noticed
> that wine had no test coverage for these cases.  Until now.
> ---
>  dlls/oleaut32/tests/vartest.c |   32 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------

Egotist, n.:
	A person of low taste, more interested in himself than me.