mshtml.inf: Add default GeckoCabDir

Scott Ritchie scott at
Sat Oct 2 09:19:01 CDT 2010

On 10/01/2010 07:25 AM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Jacek Caban <jacek at> writes:
>> That's a matter of trivial patch, but what would be the candidate for
>> a path hardcode? '/usr/share/wine/gecko/' seems like the best choice
>> since that's where most distros will install Gecko.
> I'd say try $datadir and then /usr/share.

I would add /usr/local/share in between those two.  Distro packages are
supposed to go into /usr, but non distro packages go to /usr/local (eg
where make install will put things).  So you might want a gecko
different from the distro provided one that you built yourself, for
instance, but also to have it system wide.