New version of exe-thumbnailer (0.7)

Nicholas van Oudtshoorn vanoudt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 21:07:52 CDT 2010

On 10/04/2010 08:39 AM, Octavian Voicu wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 11:18 PM, Scott Ritchie <scott at open-vote..org
> <mailto:scott at open-vote.org>> wrote:
>
>     Includes much prettier icons, support for Vista icons (with icoutils
>     0.29.1) and more.
>
>     Screenshots and a description are at:
>     http://wiki.winehq.org/exe-thumbnailer
>

> Nice! Any plans for Kubuntu / KDE support? :)
>
> Octavian

Nice!

Just to note, KDE/Dolphin already has built-in support for thumnbailing
exe files. (Although, in Fedora at least, it's not enabled by default;
just tell dolphin to show previews for "Microsoft Windows Executables".

I've also got code on the KDE reviewboard that'll take care of LNK files
- if it gets picked up, that'll be natively supported by KDE too...

Nicholas