[2/3] ntdll: Implement NtQuerySystemInformation/SystemLogicalProcessorInformation (try 6)

Rudolf Mayerhofer rm at eightyfive.net
Sun Oct 10 12:05:22 CDT 2010

On Sunday 10 October 2010 18:43:25 Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> On 10/10/2010 03:42 AM, Rudolf Mayerhofer wrote:
> > I haven't found out how to do this properly yet and i think that i
> > definitely need help on that one (like an example) as my skills in C are
> > not that good and all i manage to get when trying to allocate the stuff
> > from the heap is a segfault.
>
> That's not an excuse to create static structure of arbitrary size.

It is not, but the size should be large enough to support all systems for some
time. I already asked for help how to do this with heap properly since i
simply can't figure it out, sorry.

> > I figured that one out, although it took me a while.
>
> No, you didn't. Try again. You duplicated exactly the same code.

Did you look at try 8 ? I'm pretty sure i changed that part to a single while
loop and checked the part for adding a dummy on non-numa systems with a
separate if.
If that's not what you meant could you please explain where the problem is
(again) ?