Set base direction of web site to RTL language for Hebrew

Shachar Shemesh shachar at
Sun Oct 17 08:07:11 CDT 2010

On 17/10/10 15:00, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:
>     Another manifestation of this difference can be seen when you
>     place a "dir=" directive on the <body> tag of
>     "content_print.template". This is change does not pass strict HTML
>     validation, and would be unnecessary had the two CSS approaches
>     been used.
> So they should be combined?
I think, no. I think the RTL file should only contain RTL related stuff,
and will therefor be okay to use it also in the content_print file,
without adding a tag to the body.

Just MHO.

Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.