Set base direction of web site to RTL language for Hebrew

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at
Sun Oct 17 10:04:35 CDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Shachar Shemesh <shachar at>wrote:

>  On 17/10/10 15:00, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:
>> Another manifestation of this difference can be seen when you place a
>> "dir=" directive on the <body> tag of "content_print.template". This is
>> change does not pass strict HTML validation, and would be unnecessary had
>> the two CSS approaches been used.
> So they should be combined?
>>  I think, no. I think the RTL file should only contain RTL related stuff,
> and will therefor be okay to use it also in the content_print file, without
> adding a tag to the body.
Currently the RTL file I created contains only RTL stuff (and imports the
It could be loaded in addition to the winehq_styles.css (where is this file
anyway?) in content_print.template, this will solve the entire problem and
ensures the site would look at its best.

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani.