Between IGF Demo is Unresponsive (Steam Client and Wine 1.3.2)

"Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang E "Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang E
Sun Oct 24 00:22:46 CDT 2010

Dear All,

When I click on the Play button for Between IGF Demo in Steam client, a
window pops up and hangs there. Nothing is displayed in the popped up
window. It just hangs there. Anybody know what happens?

Please refer to screenshot.

[1] http://imgur.com/3Mky4.png

[2] http://i55.tinypic.com/dxz6nq.png

[3] http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4595/aa3steamclientwine132.png

[4]
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/6751/67514722a40f9a6544b45081e58dd051255e1e3.png

Please assist in troubleshooting the problem.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Singapore Identity Card No.: S78*6*2*H
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
Mobile Phone (Starhub Pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
My Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/enmingteo
Alma Maters:
[1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)
[2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders (Updated 28 August 2010):-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
Photo of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #1: http://i54.tinypic.com/2415z7t.jpg