First contact

Andréas LIVET andreas.livet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 17:58:57 CDT 2010

For the patch, I think I understand the concept (I never use git before and
never apply a patch), I have to selection the diff text and save it into a
file (let's say debug.patch) and then type :

git apply debug.patch

Is that right? I got some error with this patch.
I've try with a more recent version found here :
http://repo.or.cz/w/wine/hacks.git/commitdiff/2daf55e8eeca89d5c2bb82381151277b6f9e70aa?hp=946767fae100f84c826157950b868908b6cc2464

But I got some errors in keyboard.c. Anyone has a solution?

Andréas

--
Not sent from an iPhone.