[1/3] mscoree: Add tests for LoadLibraryShim.

Vincent Povirk vincent at codeweavers.com
Wed Oct 27 13:49:46 CDT 2010

Well, I don't think we can do it properly without having multiple instances of a builtin dll.

I believe that native fusion.dll is different for each .NET version, and it probably has the version number baked in.

If we can't have multiple instances of a builtin dll, I still believe testing the path is the best way to determine which version was given to LoadLibraryShim, if that's possible.

If testing the path is not possible, we can have LoadLibraryShim use a wine-specific exported function to inform fusion.dll of the version, but this approach won't work if someone loads fusion.dll directly from a .NET system directory.

There is another minor problem highlighted by this test, which is that I can make up any path and end up with a loaded dll, as long as there's a builtin dll filename at the end.