msxml3: IXMLDOMText_get_text return trimmed text when XML_TEXT_NODE

GOUJON Alexandre ale.goujon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 05:52:03 CDT 2010

On 09/02/2010 12:10 PM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> That's ugly and inefficient, especially since the common case is to not
> modify it.

Well, in fact I don't modify the content.
I just trim the output of bstr_from_xmlChar( xmlNodeGetContent(
(xmlNodePtr)This->node ) )
And I made a separate function to not overload xml_get_text.

Anyway, I understand it's not very clear as the error message is
currently "Test marked todo: incorrect get_text string".
I'll send a patch to change and add "got %s", wine_dbgstr_w(str) to it.
I think it'll be more .. obvious.