Please report mcicda (CDROM audio) test results

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Fri Sep 3 08:00:51 CDT 2010

Saulius,

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
>It would be nice to indicate disks containing tracks of different types
>(sessions) in the log and to extract some info from the data track.
>Drive info would be also interesting to see in the log.
It is on purpose that I did not write too specific info to the log. I
don't want logs posted to the Internet to contain (too much) sensitive
information, violating your privacy. No CDDB ID.

>Then we would know for sure :)
As far as MCICDA is concerned, it doesn't look like it knows about
multi-sessions.  All it offers is to play music.  Therefore the mcicda
tests is not the right place to look for a disc utility that'll show
you information about your drive and disc.

>me_s2-clean-updated/winmm:mcicda.html
Ah, that's you, good to know.
You can help me debug the ME-only errors in winmm:midi
  midioutXyz returns rc=MMSYSERR_INVALPARAM

Paul Vriens found out that the binary he compiled does not produce
such errors on WinMe, while testbot's binary does. What about your machine?
In testbot job #4990, you'll find a MSVC compiled 150KB binary. Please
run the MIDI tests with it on your WinME machine.

wintest.exe midi
Non-ME output is:
midi.c:298: Test failed: no PARAM error, now setting BytesRecorded too large

testbot would instead trigger
ok(0,"PARAM error, setting BytesRecorded\n");

Thank you,
 Jörg Höhle