[2/7] urlmon/tests: Removed no longer needed todo_wine's

Thomas Mullaly thomas.mullaly at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:59:34 CDT 2010

Hi Paul,

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com>wrote:

> todo_wine's that succeed are marked as failures so that means these are not
> fixed on (at least) AJ's box as otherwise previous patches would have been
> rejected.

The reason they didn't show up as test succeeded failures on wine is because
they weren't getting executed on wine. This is because IUriBuilder_GetIUri
wasn't implemented which means it would skip those tests on wine. I
implemented GetIUri in patch 5/7 of this set which would have caused a lot
of test succeeded failures until the todo's were removed. So I decided
(since removing the todo's just by themselves resulted in a lot of changes)
to keep this patch separate from the 5/7 patch. Of course, if it's
preferred, I can always merge the changes into patch 5/7 and resubmit this
set.

--
Thomas Mullaly
thomas.mullaly at gmail.com