Console issues in recent git

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 17:26:02 CDT 2010

Hi Eric,

Ive been running your patch for a couple of days and I just noticed
another case where it's not resetting terminal properties:
 - Run a program in winedbg (in my case, it was in a virtual desktop, too)
 - Wait for program to crash
 - Hit ctrl-c
 - (?) Terminate process in the virtual desktop when it asks
 - When exiting, terminal isn't cleared

I haven't really managed to repro, but these are the steps that lead
to my issue. Hope it helps.

J. Leclanche