Problem with geting account at testbot

Mariusz Pluciński vshader at
Sun Sep 12 09:48:22 CDT 2010

I have a problem with my account at Long time ago, I
registered my account. To this day I have not received an activation
e-mail. I thought it was maybe rejected, because I was not "well-known
member of the Wine community" that time.

Today I noticed that I can not send request for account, because "User
already exists". Trying to use "forgotten password" feature gave me
information that my account was not activated. What could I do with
this? I was working on Wine some time without this, but now testbot
account would be very helpful for me.

Mariusz Pluciński