[Wine] [1.2]-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:SoC - Remapping keys?

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 07:13:05 CDT 2010

  On 9/9/10 8:48 AM, Jesse Palser wrote:

> [1.2]-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:SoC - Remapping keys?
>
> Hi,
>
> I am running Wine 1.2 on Ubuntu 10.04 32bit Linux.
>
> I wish to remap the movement keys in:
> S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl,
> but when I try, it always maps "Pause" ?
You will have to ask this in the Steam support forums.  Wine does not
activate or deactivate keys.

James McKenzie

Hi,

I am not talking about activating/deactivating registration keys.

I am talking about the control mapping of keyboard keys in the game.
Currently when I try to remap a keyboard key in this game,
it always selects "Pause" regardless of which keyboard key I press.

I would like to map the arrow key for movement, and can not do that.

Any ideas?

Using Wine 1.2 on Ubuntu 10.04 32bit Linux.

Thanks!

Jesse