Wine test bot failure?

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at
Fri Sep 24 09:47:54 CDT 2010

Travis Athougies <iammisc at> wrote:
>I was trying to run my HLSL test suite patch through wine test bot and
>the build failed. However, it's not a compilation failure. Instead it
>complains about not being able to copy some executable file. Also, the
>build fails almost instantaneously. It also complains about a missing
>The results are at
Read the log file from the build failure and fix what it tells you to fix.  I've encountered plenty of test failures due to incorrect spellings or missing variables because I did not declare them properly.

The alternative is to build the testing file using the same method that the testbot does and using it for the upload.

James McKenzie