[1/3] comctl32/tab: Add a test for TCM_SETITEMEXTRA

Nikolay Sivov nsivov at codeweavers.com
Mon Sep 27 08:47:09 CDT 2010

  On 9/27/2010 17:32, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> On 09/27/2010 01:17 AM, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
>> We always use the same parent window and I don't see a reason of
>> having more
>> parent windows for tests, so this kind of flexibility is useless
>> here. Same
>> for tab count - we don't run test with tables or even with different tab
>> count so it makes no sense to pass it as parameter.
>
> It doesn't mean no one will use different parent o a different number
> of tabs in the future. Regardless, it should be a separate patch.
Of course future is always a mystery, anything could be possibly done
someday, for now it's a cleanup of practically unused function
parameters. About separate patch - I don't think this change is
important enough to produce a separate patch for it. Yes, for code it's
important, for tests it could go with other changes imho.