winscard.dll

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:43:03 CDT 2010

Hello Vincent,

I don't believe anyone is working on winscard.dll at this time. You are more
then
welcome to work on it or any other part of Wine.

A couple years back their was a discussion about winscard.dll so you might
want to search through the wine-dev mailing list. Maybe those old
discussions
can be of some help.

Just some tips,

Make sure you use the same coding style that's already used.
Send as many test as you can.
Keep your patches small and clean.
Send patches here for review and to wine-patches for inclusion.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Wine!

Cheers,
Tom

--
Wine is not a conclusion but a process...