winscard.dll

viny vincent.hardy.be at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 07:46:02 CDT 2010

Yes I started with this referenced discussion.

Here is a first patch. With it, Winscard can identify your smartcard reader.

Is it good enough to be sent to wine-patch ?

Here (http://www.linuxunderground.be/compteco/winscard_test.zip) a
Windows test program that identifies your smartcard reader.

PS: don't use  versions 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 of pcsc-lite
(https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410085&aid=312555&group_id=30105)

--
Vincent