Wineconf 2010: You're running out of procrastination time...act now! Supplies are limited!

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Sep 30 16:57:54 CDT 2010

Alright, we're now down to about six weeks out.  Soon, flights and the
rooms will go up in price.  So book your travel now!

One new favor - if you are coming, please RSVP here:
  http://www.winehq.org/wineconf/rsvp/
so we can have counts for meals and such.

Again, if money is an issue, please write to me; the Wine Party Fund may
be able to help.

And, as always, the Wiki page has the latest scoop:
 http://wiki.winehq.org/WineConf2010