ntdll: Add Windows XP x64

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 09:07:20 CDT 2011

Yep.  That makes more sense.  It's certainly beyond my capability.

The only problem then is people wanting to run 32-bit apps with 16-bit
code on a 64-bit system in XP mode might have all kinds of problems if
the app first checks which kernel is in use - MS in their obvious wisdom
have removed the 16-bit VM from XP x64, so there probably still needs to
be an option to choose the kernel version.

AFAIK it's only XP that has this problem, other 32/64 versions use the
same build numbers.  Hurray for Windows.