Quartz Driver patches (NOT for inclusion in Wine)

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Fri Apr 15 12:01:12 CDT 2011

Hi,

A while ago, I started work on my own Quartz Driver. This was before I
finished my "Deobjectivizer" tool, so only some of the pure Quartz stuff
(no Cocoa) is implemented. My intent after finishing "Deobjectivizer"
was to start implementing windowing and other vital pieces of the driver
(i.e. the pieces that need Cocoa to work).

I know now that CodeWeavers is working on their own version of the
Quartz Driver. So, I don't need to continue working on this. That's why
I've decided to post all of my Quartz Driver patches here, on the
off-chance that CW may wish to use some of them. They are all licensed
under the LGPL 2.1, the same license as Wine itself. If they don't want
to use any of them, that's OK. I just thought we could get this done
faster if we took some of the work that I and others have done.

If this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize, and I would really
appreciate a pointer in the right direction.

Chip