include: Add rmxftmpl.h with contents generated from rmxftmpl.x.

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:30:25 CDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

> Dylan Smith <dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > +#ifndef __WINE_RMXFTMPL_H
> > +#define __WINE_RMXFTMPL_H
> > +
> > +/* sizeof(D3DRM_XTEMPLATES) */
> > +#define D3DRM_XTEMPLATE_BYTES 3278
> > +
> > +/* Contents of D3DRM_XTEMPLATES generated using:
> > + * ../tools/binencxftmpl rmxftmpl.x | xxd -i
> > + */
>
> You should generate the whole file, it shouldn't need to be updated by hand.

The names for D3DRM_XTEMPLATES and D3DRM_XTEMPLATE_BYTES aren't
derived from the X file format.

# They just be specified in parameters like this in include/Makefile.in:
rmxftmpl.h: rmxftmpl.x
	$(TOOLSDIR)/binencxftmpl -i D3DRM_XTEMPLATES -s D3DRM_XTEMPLATE_BYTES -o $@ $<

This is the only public header with binary encoded templates (native
d3dx9mesh.h has X templates in string form), so I don't know if it
matters to make it generic and create an implicit rule.  If that is
what is wanted, then I could parse a rmxftmpl.h.in file, and replace
something like @rmxftmpl.x:C_HEX@ and @rmxftmpl.h:SIZEOF@ by parsing
rmxftmpl.x.